Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What is it about Lady Gaga's video that has the web abuzz? " Telephone is yet another Lady Gaga product permeated with references to mind control and Illuminati symbolism."

A Spoof


The Hidden Meaning of the Song


When I first heard Telephone on the radio, I thought the song was about Lady Gaga receiving phone calls from an annoying dude while she's out in a club. I could already picture a video of Gaga on a dance floor not answering her cellphone. I've imagined this video because I was interpreting the song at its face value and going by its literal meaning, like most people do. Akerlund's video has however infused a second, deeper meaning to the song, giving it an entirely new dimension. In an interview with E! Online, Gaga herself explained this fact: {Read on Also has the official explicit video version}

Avatar (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) [Blu-ray]Avatar (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) [Blu-ray]}