Monday, March 2, 2009

The curious case of an American


contributed by Amol

Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot

after shot.
The Indian man said to the American,"You know my parents are forcing
me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I
haven't even met once.We call this arranged marriage.I don't want to
marry a woman whom I don't love...I told them that openly and now have a
hell lot of family problems."
The American said, "Talking about love marriages... I'll tell you my
story.
I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years.
"After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter
and so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's
father-in-law.
My daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother.
More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother
and so he my uncle. Situations turned worse when my father had a son.
Now my father's son i.e. my brother is my grandson.
Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and I am my own grandson.
And you say you have family problems..Gimme a break!!!!"

More Funny stories here