Saturday, May 21, 2011

"On a related note, those who do not pronounce with the proper emphasis Thor's-day should not venture out into thunder storms, lest ye risk swift holy dispatchment from the skies."

ThorImage by yum9me via Flickr
Odin and Thor are having a conversation between battles in Valhalla one day, and Thor is explaining how he's jealous of humans.
He says, "We battle all day every day, and it's great, but I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on the things humans enjoy, like sex."
Odin tells him of women on earth who you pay money to and you get to have sex with them. He gives Thor a hundred dollars and sends him off to find a good hooker.
So Thor goes down to earth, finds a hooker and sleeps with her, then he heads back to Valhalla. About a week later, he's feeling horny again, so he goes back down to earth, back to the same street where he found the hooker. When he finds her she says,
"Oh fuck, not you again!"
Furious, Thor replies,
"Not me again? Do you have any idea who I am? I'm Thor!"
To which the hooker replies,
"You're thor? I can barely walk!"