Thursday, February 17, 2011

And now America wants what India gets...


Diesel in India is Giving Away Blowjob Kneepads With Any Purchase Over $150




Diesel stores in America have a whole bunch of catching up to do to compete with the global market! My Valentine's Day would've been perfect if I could've (gone) into a Diesel store and bought these things. There's no doubt in my mind I would've dropped $150 in a heartbeat if I was going to get a free pair of blowjob kneepads. What girl would ever pass these things down??
You have to click on the image to see the real beauty of the packaging here. Never mind the open mouth waiting to suck my dick. The "Buy One and Get One Pearl Necklace FREE!" is guaranteed to get every girl wet the second they see these things. This is the type of shit that makes me feel bad about living in America. Can we please get some blowjob kneepads in stores? I don't want any ashy knees on my pillows anymore! {Via Copyranter}