Sunday, September 12, 2010

WTF, DAD?

When I was younger, I had serious aim problems when I would stand to pee. My parents scolded me and told me that I wasn't allowed to stand anymore. So I started sitting. And I always sat. From when I was 8 years old on.
Then when I was 16, my girlfriend had come over. We were about to go out on a date or something. She was sitting in the living room with my parents and I decided to go relieve myself before we headed out. I went upstairs, did my thing, and came back down. My girlfriend was quiet... a little uneasy but seemingly very eager to leave the house. My dad said "Have fun!" with a giant ass grin on his face.
We walked out the door and went to my car. As soon as the doors were shut, my girlfriend exploded.
"OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO CREEPY."
"What??"
"You went upstairs to pee. Your dad just out of nowhere looked at me and said 'You know, he sits down to pee.'"
I haven't sat down to piss since.